Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby Boy's 4-D Ultrasound

  Since Daryl and I are incredibly impatient about meeting our babies we did a 4-D ultrasound today.  This is now our fourth time with Baby Pictures in Bellevue, and it's amazing how the technology has advanced since our first time with Avery.  The pictures are now even more enhanced, so things look clearer.  Baby boy wasn't totally uncooperative, but he did prefer to keep himself smashed up against the placenta most of the time.  Who wouldn't want to though.  We managed to get a decent shot of his face right at the end after we poked him a whole bunch.  Neither Daryl or myself felt like he looked like any of our children.  He looks like himself.  I love his mouth though, and those cheeks really need some kisses.
  In case you are wondering, I'm 31 weeks now.  I'm doing pretty good.  Just feeling tired, awkward, and out of breath a lot.  We really haven't zeroed in on any name yet.  I guess we should probably try to work on that.  Harper is really funny and talks about her baby brother a lot.  She likes to sit by me and then point to a spot on my tummy while saying this is baby brother's head.  Then she points at various other spots naming off other body part's such as hands, feet, and ears.  





I like this picture with his little mouth open.  He had just let go of his umbilical cord for a moment.

That's the umbilical cord hanging out by his mouth.