Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Avery's First Day of Kindergarten

  Avery was very excited for Kindergarten today!  She loved school and can't wait to go tomorrow.  She even gave her teacher a hug at the end of the day.  We are fortunate to live about a half mile away from our school, so we are planning on walking to school for the time being. Also everyone is pretty happy that Avery is going to school for full day.  Avery's teacher had the parents come into the classroom in the morning, and the kids waved goodbye and blew kisses before parents gave hugs and kisses and left.  Avery was fine with me leaving, after all we've done preschool for two years already, and she's never had a hint of separation anxiety.  I was fine too.  Harper was okay too.  I was worried she might miss her, but she had a great time playing with Emery and using the computer all by herself.  


Avery had some really goofy poses for me this morning.  I couldn't really get her to take a "normal" picture.

I'm not sure where the hand gestures came from.

Harper as always wanted to be part of the picture.

Emery and Harper having fun by themselves today.

Harper wanted me to take a picture just of Emery, and Emery sure hammed it up for me.

No comments: