Thursday, July 31, 2014

The rest of the trip

  As I mentioned in my previous post I helped Dad drive his car home from Phoenix to Seattle.  We broke the trip up into two days of course, and took a day off to spend with my brother Phil, his wife Heather, and their two boys Maddux and Aidan.  The last time I saw my nephews was at Chris and Alex's wedding in November, so we were overdue for a visit.  We had a great day.  I got to see some awesome homemade Lego movies, and one of them even had a trailer too.  Aidan also showed me almost all the Lego sets that he and Maddux have.  We had breakfast at the boys favorite place IHOP and Grandpa took them to the new Planes movie while I got to hang out with Phil and Heather.  Then that night we went and had cake at a place called The Chocolate in Orem.  I had some pretty good yellow cake there.  It was great to spend time with everyone, and I hope next time Daryl and the kids can be with me for some silly cousin fun.

Maddux and Aidan

My pregnant self and the boys at The Chocolate.  Aidan loves to do silly poses for pictures.

I love those cheesy smiles!

Aidan is quite the character and always has something to say.

No comments: