Thursday, July 31, 2014

Meeting Hudson

    My sister Alex had her handsome little guy on the July 10th, and I was lucky enough to fly out on the 18th to go visit him.  This was a week after we moved, but I managed to get the house ready enough for my absence.  Hudson was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19.5 inches long when he was born, so he was cute and tiny when I met him.  I was so happy that I got to see him shortly after he was born, and without my children.  I know it would have been fun for them to hang with their cousins, but the trip was so much more enjoyable for me personally.  Without the kids I was really able to have some quality time with Hudson.  
  My parents had already driven down earlier and my Mom wanted to stay a while.  Dad needed to be home sooner though.  I stayed through the weekend, and then I helped my Dad drive back to Seattle with a layover at my brother's house in Lehi (that will be another post). In the meantime enjoy these pictures of hanging out with Alex and her husband Chris and their kiddos Sam, Addison, and Hudson (I managed to not get a picture of oldest girl Mackenzie). As well as my sister DeAnna and her husband Brad.





We held up this X-box controller for scale.

Hudson with a doll that is supposed to look like Russell Wilson. 

DeAnna and Hudson

Alex, Chris, and Hudson

Addison

Sam looking very dapper with crossed legs and hands off to one side.


This is apparently what happens when you leave your camera unattended at our sister's house.  Selfies with the dog.

And you get pictures of both the cats.  Here's Corona.

And little Cracker.

No comments: