Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello Erik

  If you recall about two years ago there was a post entitled "Bye Erik" when Daryl's cousin left on his mission to Sacramento, California.  Now here we are with a "Hello Erik" post already.  The time has flown by.  Last night we gathered together to celebrate Erik's arrival back home with family at Aunt Debbie's.  We were especially excited to see Grandma Shirley who was been sick for too long and now is back to feeling better.  It was Emery's first time meeting her Great Grandma, and of course I don't have a picture of that because I am actually horrible at taking pictures.  Enjoy the pictures I did take. 

Harper really liked the good old Etch-a-Sketch.

Emery hanging out.  By the end of the night the children had destroyed that poor ball.

My sister-in-law Aimee turned the tables on me.

Grandma Shirley looking radiant.

Emery and Great Aunt Debbie

Tyler being silly.

Here's all the boys:  Erik, Karl, Scott, Kyle, and Daryl.
Just in case if you wondered what Avery was up to.  She's playing on the Leap Frog. I'm not sure who gave Scott the Mickey Mouse puppet.

One last picture of Aimee and Emery.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

I really enjoyed seeing everyone. Nice pictures.