Monday, September 30, 2013

Emery's Blessing and Mom and Dad Come Home from their Mission!

  September first we blessed Emery.  My parents also returned from their 18 month long mission in Santiago, Chile serving in the temple there.  We were blessed to have them there as well as my brother Adam and his wife Angie, and my Aunt Joanne. Daryl's brother Karl was there of course with his wife Aimee and their son Tyler.  Then Daryl's aunts Donna and Debbie with their husbands Laif and Kent.  Unfortunately I do not have a single picture of anyone really.  I didn't even get a picture of my parents and the girls seeing each other for the first time in a year and a half.  Some day I'll get better about pictures.  We blessed Emery at home since it worked better for everyone's schedules.  Thank you to all the family who came to celebrate Emery coming into our lives!

Angie took this picture of me and Emery.
                                        

Emery just barely fit into the blessing dress.  We couldn't do up the back buttons.  Also I had forgotten the dress was with my sister Nellie in Sacramento, so we had to overnight it without knowing Emery would actually fit in it.  Everything worked out though.


Emery and her great Aunt Joanne.

Aunt Joanne being super awesome pushing Avery and Harper around on her walker.

No comments: