Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harper Helps Out

    Downstairs in the laundry room is what I like to call a cat feeding station.  This is a pretty good spot for it since the children don't normally go downstairs without Mom or Dad.  Unfortunately sometimes you have to go to the bathroom, and when you're done the children are no where to be found.  I think you know where there is going.  
    Bless Harper's kind soul for thinking of her poor kitty brothers and deciding that we were not feeding them enough.  Not only did she pile the food into their kitty dish, she filled their fountain full of food and the spare water dish next to the food dish.  I'm pretty sure Harper did this on her own because Avery told me so, and I am inclined to believe her since she seemed to be pretty busy putting a whole lot of lotion in her hair at the time.




Nothing like eating water logged kibble.

Harper friend to cats.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh no! I love that Avery was putting lotion in her hair at the same time! Sounds like some girls I know..

Shirley said...

It is wonderful that your girls love cats. Harper does look so happy. Your darling girls are very busy I am sure.