Monday, September 17, 2012

Avery Starts Preschool!






     Avery started preschool today at our local elementary just a couple blocks down the road from us. Before we left I asked her to pose for a picture for me with her tiger bag on, and this is what she did.  I think it's safe to say that she was excited for school.  Harper was really sad that she couldn't stay at preschool with Avery because it looked like fun.  When we picked up Avery the teachers said she did great and was a very happy, helpful student.

5 comments:

SSToone said...

Awesome! Harper looks excited too there in the background. Such a beautiful girl!

Rachael said...

I love that she jumped for joy! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Yeah preschool! What a cutie patootie! I love that outfit.

Unknown said...

So cute! Im sure she is loving every minute of it! Addison loves daycare and in nov. Will go to preschool!

Adam said...

I love the smiles!