Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Fantastic Sleep Over Extravaganza Fun

  So when all that ice from the previous post came, it weighed downed all the trees that were frozen over causing them to fall or break apart.  When they fell over they unfortunately had the tendency to take out  a ton of power lines on their way down.  It also didn't help that we had a wind storm come into town right after that too.  As a result a lot of people were without power, including my brother and sister-in-law Karl and Aimee.  
   Not wanting to freeze to death in their home and take ridiculously could showers, they came over to our house and stayed.  Their power turned off on Thursday and didn't come back on until late Sunday evening. Outside their apartment complex an entire power line pole had fallen down.  While they were at our house we baked a lot.  Except when I say we I really mean Aimee of course.  Aimee made us banana bread, cinnamon rolls, and carrot cake.  All of which were excellent.  The pictures from down below our Tyler and Avery helping make the carrot cake if I am not mistaken. 




Harper was dying to be a part of the fun.




2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a fun sleepover!

Aimee said...

Baking is my therapy and I have been itching to bake more but I need more people at my house to help me eat the yummy results!