Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Festivities

The other night we  carved the pumpkins we've had sitting our doorstep since the beginning of the month when we visited the pumpkin patch.  I really love carving pumpkins it's probably one of the things I enjoy most about Halloween.  Avery was really cute too.  She wanted to help with the pumpkin carving so much.  She even carried the smallest pumpkin up from the front door to the kitchen.



We only get Papa Murphy's once a year when they churn out this baby.  It might  not be great pizza, but it was a really  easy dinner.

Avery trying to move the pumpkins around.  She didn't get very far with the that one.

The finished product.  Daryl carved the middle one, and I did the outside pumpkins.

3 comments:

Measure said...

Tyler refused to let us cut into his pumkin last night, even though all his cousins were doing it.

I also came up with an interesting idea for a carving... cut a bunch of holes all around... disco pumpkin ball! But I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Shirley said...

Halloween is so fun when you have little ones. Happy Halloween.

Mike and Jennie said...

Wow Rachel, you are a blogging fool. I love it. Mike and I will be up for Christmas and would love to see the new place. I don't know when you will be moving in, but it looks like before then. Glad to see things are going so well.