Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nellie and Paul got Married!

  The nineteenth of last month my sister Nellie got married to her boyfriend of several years Paul.  The wedding was at a resort in the Lake Tahoe area.  (They live in Sacramento, so it made sense for them.)  We drove down with the girls for the weekend. It was really a quick trip.  Besides the  wedding the only touristy things we did was the Duck tour on Lake Tahoe, and we went up the Heavenly Gondolas where they had a fantastic view of Lake Tahoe.  It is a really beautiful place.  We would love to go back again and explore some more.  

Paul, the wedding officiator who is actually a friend of theirs, and my niece Ashlyn.

 My Dad walking Nellie down the aisle.  He was misty eyed of course.

Nellie  posing for everyone before the ceremony takes place.

Avery snuck into this  picture with me, my siblings, and my cousin Lisa.

Avery was burning up  the dance floor.

Harper was put to sleep by my brother Phil, the baby whisperer.

My niece Addison thoroughly enjoying her wedding cupcake.

Everyone under twelve had to wear life jackets on the Duck Tour.   

Harper looking way too cute in her life jacket.  Addison fell asleep during the tour.

This is at the view point stop on the Heavenly Gondola ride we took.  Heavenly is the name of one of the ski resorts up there.  We couldn't get the sippy out of the picture.

This is the view from the gondola.  

No comments: