Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Avery and her Trike

  Avery got a trike today, so I attempted to teach her how to ride it with mixed results. First  off, the whole venture was hampered by Avery's insistence that her tiger bag be included.  I did manage to get it away from her, but it's really hard to teach one child to ride a trike and watch the other child at the same time.  We lasted a half hour before Harper and I were ready to call it a day.   




She really likes that tiger bag, and she wants to take it with her just about anywhere.

Hey guys someone left me here on the side yard.

Avery's trike injury. She took it like a champ.  She actually fell quite a few times; her balance is a little off.

Harper seemed to like the our very dry grass.

Later, Avery decided to try on Harper's cat hat again.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

It cracks me up how Avery's sunglasses are upside down and her shoes are on the wrong feet.

Rachel said...

I saw her put her sunglasses on the right way once, but then she flipped them around.