Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Quick Trip

Memorial Day Weekend we drove down to Sacramento with my sister DeAnna because we gave our Honda Accord to her since we bought a new car to replace it. From Sacramento DeAnna drove down to Phoenix with her husband Brad who flew into Sacramento on Saturday.

Harper getting some serious napping in while in the car.
Avery kindly offering to drive the Honda part of the way for Daryl. She even put the seat belt on herself. She's no dummy.

We went to a park that also had a dog park in Sacramento. That's Nellie and Paul's dog Ember. Avery seemed to like Ember, but was uncharacteristically cautious around her.

Harper hanging out in the sun.
Avery decided she liked the dog park better than the regular park.

2 comments:

SSToone said...

Looks like you had a fun time with family despite the drive! I drove last June from Seattle to Portland, and then made a couple stops on the way to Phoenix (then back again). Fun to see lots of places along the way.

Love the picture of Harper (still absolutely love that name)! I like your Chicco seat material too. It was released just after McKelle was born - I like yours better!

Avery is a very cute girl!

Rachel said...

You know I am still surprised that we both decided on Harper well before she was born. I like the Chicco seat we have too because you know how I am about girly stuff. We actually driven down to Phoenix I think four times now since Avery has been born, so just going to Sacramento seemed like a piece of a cake.