Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Months


Here's Harper at five months old. She's closer to fourteen pounds now. Harper's days are spent laughing, smiling, eating, rolling over, playing with her rattle, and dragging everything she can into her mouth. She desperately would like to sit up, but still isn't quite there. Harper has also been evicted from Mom and Dad's bedroom this past week. She threw up all over her bassinet late at night. I was way too tired to fuss with remaking it, so into the crib she went. Fortunately Avery sleeps through any fussing Harper does, and Harper sleeps through Avery being noisy. Although one night Harper was crying and we heard Avery tell her to be quiet. Otherwise they are pretty good little roommates.
Our Internet has been down for about five days, so I have some catching up to do. Hopefully I'll get another house update out, and I'll post about when my brother and his family came to visit.

No comments: