Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching Up

In April (last month, I know) we traveled down to Phoenix for four reasons:

1)the plane tickets were on sale
2)to see my sisters
3)so I could go to my Great Aunt Mega's 90th birthday party
4)Daryl and I left the girls with my sister DeAnna while we went to Disneyworld.

We had a great time. The girls did really well on the airplane. Mega's birthday party was a nice chance for me to see family I don't normally see. I drove over from Phoenix with my parents, DeAnna, Harper, and Aunt Liz while Daryl stayed back with Avery at Alex and Tim's where Addison and Avery had a great time making big messes. Mega lives in Farmington, New Mexico, and all I can say is Farmington is a hole. The trip to New Mexico was just a quick weekend thing. When I got back we stayed a couple days with my sisters before leaving the girls and flying to Orlando. We enjoyed Disneyworld, especially the water parks, a lot. As always it's great to have child free time. It was a great trip, but we were happy to be home as it was a longer trip at two weeks.

Great Aunt Mega(pronounced meega), my cousin Kim, DeAnna, and me.
Addison getting super messy. She is adorable.
The magic kingdom at night. It was super magical.
Harper contemplating life's many mysteries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Farmington is a hole! Having spent many days there, I can relate.

Rachel said...

I can't imagine spending more than a weekend there. I feel for you.