Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update

So I didn't have a baby last week while Daryl was gone which was fine with everyone. In about six months Daryl's vision will settle and he can get whatever kind of eye prescription he needs then. In the meantime he can't wear contacts for the next week, so he has been wearing my glasses a lot since his old glasses don't correct his vision anymore since it markedly improved. Why my glasses work well for him right now is a little bit of a mystery to me since I had worse vision than he did before his eye surgery already. At any rate we will both be glad when he can go to the eye doctor next week to get him some temporary contacts, and I can reclaim my glasses.
Down below I've included this entertaining picture of me 37 weeks pregnant (in other words what I look like now). You can also see how I cut my hair off last month.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute preggie picture! Good luck with little Harper coming!!

kelsey said...

I love your belly! Also glad they didn't break Daryl's eyes. My dad likes to wear my step-mom's glasses because they have jewels in them. I am going to guess that yours don't, but if they do watch out because maybe Daryl will keep them forever. :)

SSToone said...

You look great!

Unknown said...

Love the picture! I have one I took about six hours before I went to the hospital! Can't wait for her to join the world!