Thursday, February 25, 2010

Someone up there likes us

Daryl and I went to the dealership to get our new plates today, and found out that the engine had gone out on our old Mazda. It looks like we dodged a bullet there. We didn't realize that the car was that bad. We had even took it in to the shop to get it checked out just before we went car shopping, and they said just to make sure we get the oil changed frequently. Things just really worked out in our favor. I didn't even want to buy a car that day, and I even told the car salesman that. I guess he's regretting being a little pushy now. (Don't get me wrong we didn't take the first or even the second offer he gave us. We made him work.) It's just amazing when you're letting the Spirit work with you, and you don't realize that's even happening until later.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That's such a blessing!!

Crysler's said...

Isn't that crazy how that happens?! You needed Brad to tell you what was REALLY wrong with the Mazda. Well I am glad you have a new car and that you are coming to see me!!

Kate Nally said...

I love little tender mercies like that! I"m glad it worked out for you!

Shirley said...

That still small voice is always there for us. We just have to listen. Glad everything worked out.