Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Goodbye Mazda, you won't be missed.





About two weeks ago Daryl and I decided that maybe we should just trade in his Mazda because we had some problems with it before and we felt like we could be waiting around for something else to go wrong. We decided maybe we should get something out of it while it still has some value. A week later we had a new car.

Now we are driving a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder and it is very nice. It is a grey color as you can see in the pictures, and it has all the bells and whistles. I must confess that I really enjoy seat warmers and that is probably my favorite thing about the car besides the fact that it can seat seven, has roof racks, and is all set up with a hitch in the back. I'm trying to convince Daryl that we need to do a Brady Bunch style camping trip in the Grand Canyon. Maybe get a pop-up tent to tow around. Wouldn't that be great? I name all my cars. For example, my trust '96 Honda Accord is Ted. If you've seen him you know it suits him. If you have any name suggestions feel free to make them. I'll just let you know that I have a feeling that this one is a boy. (Yeah were just a little crazy here, but I didn't need to tell you that probably.)

2 comments:

SSToone said...

That's awesome! Chris and I have wanted a Pathfinder since 2005 when his parents bought an Armada it will be our next car purchase. They are very nice with the seating, towing capacity, and especially with all your options. Nice choice!

Crysler's said...

Here are my name suggestions. you are not dumb, my new car's name is Lloyd.

Cal
Hank
Gene

PS the car looks very nice, I love the wood panels around the stereo/heat part. You should so Brady Bunch it to Grand Canyon, or you could Layman it to Bryce Canyon. :-)