Friday, April 3, 2009

In Memoriam Zoe June 2001-April 3 2009







Our fat little fluffy passed away today in our basement around one o'clock this afternoon. She was laying down in front of the big screen. She always did like to get the cards on the screen when we played Ticket to Ride on the Xbox. Around one she made throwing up noises which isn't unusual for her. After gagging a bit she went down to the basement. Her litter box is down there, so I thought that was why she was going. I went down there around four, and I could tell she was dead. She was lying too still and didn't move when I called for her or clapped my hands. Zoe was a good little kitty. She was 13 pounds of pure fluff. She loved to snuggle especially with Daryl. She loved eating and lots of belly rubs. Her death was unexpected and we will miss her a lot. There's another kitty in cat heaven today.

7 comments:

Crysler's said...

She is there with Bob and Max and Lola, and all the other cats we had. They are having a Layman cat family reunion! Poor Zo-za-bo... She will for sure be missed.

Debbie Olson said...

I know how much you cared for Zoe, I'm sorry for you loss. We will be thinking of you.

Nicole said...

That's so sad! I don't know how I am going to deal with the loss of a pet.

Unknown said...

I agree with DeAnna that she is there with the other Layman cats that have passed on. They are having the time of their life and I'm sure that Max is enjoying having her there. They really did like each other it just took some time to get use to each other. I'm so sorry and I've been thinking of you guys all weekend!!

Aimee said...

I hope that things will get easier for you two. Zoe was a very sweet kitty and we all know that she was loved deeply by your whole family.

Shirley said...

I have lost several beloved pets. It is always hard. That is a very nice memorial you made. Sorry for your loss.

foreverlaym said...

We are deeply saddened by her sudden and unexpected death, despite our dislike of animals of the feline persuasion. Maddux is especially disturbed by the events.