Thursday, November 15, 2018

Double Digits!

  On Monday Avery turned ten.  As it happened there was no school that day, so I took Avery and her best friend Nico bowling.  After bowling I let them go crazy in the arcade where Avery won a crazy amount of tickets, so they were both able to pick out some great stuff.  Avery ended up using a pumpkin pie as a birthday cake because we had already done cupcakes twice for her already, and I had a pumpkin pie sitting around that hadn't gotten eaten already.  She didn't mind.  Avery loves pumpkin pie, and more importantly she got new LOL dolls for her birthday.  After the LOL dolls got opened a lot of things were forgotten.  


I couldn't resist adding in this baby picture from when she was a month old.  I feel like I still see this look on her face.

Avery and Nico bowling.

Playing arcade games is intense work.

Avery and her birthday pie.

Although he had already blown out candles twice, Luke wanted to help Avery blow out candles again.

When my Mom made him stop blowing out the candles he cried.

Then she shot whip cream in his mouth.

All was forgotten.

Avery digging into her presents with an eager Emery and Harper looking on.

Harper crying because it wasn't her birthday and she wanted LOL dolls too.

No comments: