Friday, March 31, 2017

Here's March

  Looks like an entire month has passed us by already.  It's been good around here.  Avery and Harper started piano lessons the last week of February I think, but at any rate this was their first full month of piano lessons.  So far Avery really enjoys them and doesn't need  much prompting to practice.  Harper needs more time to warm up.  


I was trying to get a picture of Luke burying his face in his Jello bowl eating it, but he suddenly decided to eat civilly with his spoon.

Apparently this new table we put in the kitchen is really an elaborate holder for Sisko's plastic cat bed. 

Tyler and the girls playing with Tyler's new Nintendo Switch. The game they were playing was a baby simulation, so Tyler is actually cradling his "baby" in the picture.

Karl and Daryl hanging out.

Luke playing the iPad and Sisko converting yet another piece of furniture into cat furniture.

Luke was on a real kick eating this way for a couple weeks.  I imagine he just practicing for his ultimate destiny winning a pie eating contest.

Then Luke had to move his blanket with his teeth.

Harper set up her dentist office one day, and gave Emery a check up.  Avery's just photo bombing.

Em hamming things up.

Emery and Luke really wanted to hang out in this basket one morning.

Harper had to make a leprechaun trap for her class.  All I can say is thank goodness for Pinterest.  I've never built a leprechaun trap before.  It wasn't a think I was a kid.

Luke saw me cleaning the range, and insisted on helping me.  He is so sweet.

Harper posing for me at the piano.

Emery has discovered Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, and she is in love.  She is surprisingly good at actually.

I got new mattresses for Avery and Harper, and Luke wanted to be in the box while it stood up vertically.  I think he said something about it being a rocket.

We also got the Nintendo Switch this month with the new Zelda game.  Avery and Harper both enjoy playing it.  Harper is particularly funny to watch play.  Once she encountered a beehive in the game, and panicked so much she had to stop playing.  

Harper watching Avery play Zelda.

Were you wondering where all the pillows on my bed were.  They are all on the floor courtesy of Emery and Luke.  They love to throw them all off and jump on top of them from the bed.  Sometimes they hide them too, or pretend they are a boat.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Can you send Luke over to clean my stove?