Thursday, October 8, 2015

Luke is Eleventh Months Old

   Luke turned eleven months on Tuesday.  My baby is growing up fast as they always do.  He is such a happy guy, and just a delight.  The girls love him so much.  Avery especially likes to play with him.  The other night I put him in the tub with Emery and she kept washing his back repeatedly.  It was super cute, and of course she wouldn't do it when I tried to take a picture.  Luke loves eating still.  He had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and fell hard for that wonder of a sandwich.  He says ma ma ma a lot.  Sometimes he indulges Daryl and says da da da.  He can stand up by himself for very short periods of time, and will walker with his walker for a couple steps.  Like I said, we love this guy, and I can't wait to see how he eats his birthday cake in a short month.


I had a really hard time getting him to hold still for the monkey shot, so this what I ended up getting.

He found a plate with some ketchup on it, and was in heaven.

My original attempt to get a monkey picture.

Luke likes to use the walker backwards.

He loves to open and shut the princess palace doors because music plays when you do.

I about died from the cuteness of him doing downward dog.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

What great pictures of your adorable children.