Thursday, August 6, 2015

Avery Lost her First Tooth!

 

     Monday Avery declared to us that her tooth was loose, and further inspection confirmed that.  She wiggled it all that day and the next day the lure of the tooth fairy was too much for her.  Avery asked Daryl and I to help her pull her tooth out.  After some gentle tugging, and much assurance from Avery that it only hurt a little bit and could we please, please pull it out, we got the tooth out.  Avery was extremely excited.  She was literally bouncing around the house yelling, "I lost my first tooth" over and over again.  She put her tooth in a Ziploc baggie and put it under her pillow.  The next morning I asked her if the tooth fairy had come, and she was very hesitant about talking about it. I finally got her to confess that she had played with her tooth while in bed and lost it.  Since she had lost it she didn't think the tooth fairy would come and hadn't checked to see if she had made it.  I assured her that the tooth fairy undoubtedly found her tooth last night, and we should go check under her pillow.  I was right and she found "seven coins" under her pillow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh!!!