Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Other Stuff that Happened in March

  Looks like we all made it through another month.  We had a pretty good March.  Daryl and I stayed the night in downtown Bellevue and reveled in doing nothing as a celebration of our eighth wedding anniversary.  Harper will be a peer model at the developmental preschool at Avery's elementary school next year.  She was sad when I told her that school wouldn't start until September.  She was ready to begin right now.  We finally chose a general contractor to work with on our new home to, and hopefully we will be soon posting pictures of demolition.  Enjoy the pictures of other random happenings in March.


Avery thought when I told her to put away her dirty socks that this was an appropriate spot.  Sadly I'm not sure how long the socks were in there before I finally noticed them.

I let the girls play with a diaper box for a week or so, and they had a blast.

Luke sat in the Bumbo for the first time, and predictably I think it's adorable.

Of course everyone sits in the Bumbo too because they fit right?

I just love her giant kissy cheeks and the little curls in her hair.  Too bad you can't see her long eyelashes too.  This girl is so cute.

Cheesy Harper grin!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to see Luke in person before he gets too big!!

Shirley said...

I love your random pictures. Such darling children.