Saturday, March 14, 2015

Luke at Four Months

  Last week Luke turned four months old and what a difference a month makes.  Luke went from doing pretty much all of his sleeping in the swing to suddenly being okay with sleeping in the pack and play.  It is quite the welcome change.  We sure went through a lot of D batteries in the process, and I learned to change the batteries in the dark by feel.  Now with no effort on our part Luke doesn't need his swing to sleep at all.  I don't know how we got to be so lucky with babies just sleeping like they should.  Luke sleeps at least eight hours a night, and has been sleeping ten hours some nights too.  I am really excited the swing is out of our bedroom because now the pack and play isn't jammed up against the side of my bed anymore (I was getting into bed from the foot. Not the end of the world, but it makes going to the bathroom a lot easier now).
  Luke isn't rolling over yet, but he's pretty close.  He hates tummy time.  In the mornings we walk Avery to school and he likes to fall asleep in the stroller.  I don't think I have a good picture of this yet, but he sticks his tongue out all the time.  He loves to coo and make various other baby noises.  When you kiss him on his cheeks repeatedly you can get him to laugh out loud.  He's still a shrimpy guy.  He's only 12 pounds 9 ounces and 23 inches long.  Not very big, but oh so snugly.

Serious times with Harper.

Hanging out in his new to him bed.

The girls having a dance party with Luke while I am trying to make my bed.

Luke actually stretched to his full length for this one.  He's finally overtaking that monkey.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Glad sleeping time is working out. Such nice pictures of everyone.