Monday, August 13, 2012

Daryl's Birthday

    Yesterday was Daryl's birthday.  To help us celebrate Aimee, Karl, and Tyler came over for all the usual birthday festivities.  We had cake from an excellent local bakery and made some homemade chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate chip cookie chunks as well as chocolate chip cookie dough per the birthday boy's request.  I think we all can agree that the evening was really capped off by two intense rounds of You Don't Know Jack on the Xbox that perhaps your humble author here won.  And yes I didn't get a single picture of Harper.  Bad mother, bad.

Tyler told me that Avery might have needed to be cleaned up after she was done with her cake.  

The birthday boy with his brother, and their respective Diet Pepsi's.

Aimee and Tyler

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay, Happy birthday!!!

Shirley said...

It looks like it was a fun time for all. Happy Birthday, Daryl!

Aimee said...

I got Harper pictures... I will send them to you

Rachel said...

Thanks I was looking at the few pictures I took, and realized there were none of her. She will no doubt have a complex later on in life.