Friday, July 27, 2012

A Massive Diaper Change and Some T.V. Watching


    Tonight I walked into the guest room where we keep the diapers, and found that Avery had laid out a bunch of Harper's diapers out.  Then she had placed some of her stuffed friends on top of almost every diaper she had laid out.  Apparently everyone needed new diapers all at the same time.  Maybe the diapers are just pretend beds.  I don't really know anything, I'm just the mom. Seriously I would love to know what is going on in her mind sometimes. The last picture is of her doing some t.v. watching with two of her best buddies bunny and comfort kitty. 









4 comments:

Rachael said...

Avery is so cute!!

Aimee said...

Can she come change some diapers at school for me?

Unknown said...

Love it!

Millie said...

I love those beautiful little girls! I love Avery watching TV with her two best stuffed friends.