Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Virtual Tour Finally Finished: The Master Suite

  I finally got around to putting up the master suite.  I haven't sugar coated it for you though.  Everything is in its rough, unorganized, and unfortunately current state.  Maybe this will make you feel better about your home though.  Glad I could help.  Enjoy!

Here's the landing right outside the master suite.

Here are all the windows. Do you like the little garbage can off to the left sitting on the railing.  If you have little kids you understand why it's there.

Here is the main bedroom part.  I have bravely left unfolded clothes on my bed for this picture.

Here's are fireplace with requisite television above it. 

This is my dream closet. I could never imagine needing more room than this.

Here's the other side.  

The vanity, and yes my cat calendar.

The tub.  One of Avery and Harper's favorite hangouts.

I really, really like my shower.

Extra storage over by where the water closet is.  

The office just the way we want it.

Who wouldn't want a pile of boxes blocking your access to the deck?

My Mother's Day gift was this nice little bistro set from Costco.

Here's the view from the deck, and you can see the balcony off the bedroom too.

4 comments:

SSToone said...

So beautiful! Thanks for helping me feel better about the clothes on my bed too!:)

Megan Morton said...

your pictures don't do justice! it is so much better in person! i love your house, and sorry if i left drool marks on your beautiful floor! :P

we hope you guys are doing well! miss you!

Shirley said...

I love the pictures. What an absolutely beautiful house.

Unknown said...

Your view of the sound makes me homesick!