Saturday, April 17, 2010

Part 3: Phoenix





Our visit to Phoenix this year was almost exactly the same time that my mom, Avery, and I visited last year. It was amazing to see how much Avery has changed since that last visit. During last year's visit Tim also requested that we bring some guys along next time. Per his request, Daryl came with us so they could have some man time together. The first picture memorializes the Mariners' spring training game they went to. I believe the concessions are racing each other. Too bad I missed out on that :( (Note the rare emoticon use.) Next, Tim and Addison are bonding while watching t.v. Addison loves the television. I'm sure she'll grow up to be a well rounded person anyway. Third is Daryl trying to handle two wiggly little baby girls. Cuteness ensues. Fourth, Avery and DeAnna are playing in Addison's pack and play together. I understand that Brad gets a lot done when he puts DeAnna in the pack and play at home. Last, Avery tries out her Bumbo a year later. She's letting Addison borrow it for the time being, but enjoyed warming it up for her, for old times sake. That's not everything, but that's all you're getting.

No comments: