Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun in Phoenix





This last weekend Avery and I went to my sister Alex's baby shower in Phoenix. It was mostly a surprise I think. At any rate we had a good time and got to see a lot of family. Aunt Dianne got to see Avery for the first time, and we saw Aunt Joanne too of course. Avery also got to see her "other grandma." (Aunt Liz who sounds just like my mom, and I think it confuses the crap out of Avery.) You will also see that we had a good time modeling the new baby sling that Alex got, and Avery had a good time with her Uncle Brad. We can't wait until Christmas when we get to see everyone again, and the new baby girl Geary.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Is the 3rd picture a swimsuit? Either way Avery looks adorable in the little black and white outfit. How fun you got to see your family!!

Rachel said...

Yes that is a cute little swimsuit.

Crysler's said...

Where are the other pictures?! Let's see a picasa album!

Tina said...

I love the little swimsuit!