Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hawaii Ho!

So Rachel playes these club live games every day to save up points and turn them into frequent flier miles.  My in-laws have planned a trip to Hawaii in May I just wanted to know how much it would cost for us to go as well.  Turned out it was about $800 for the both of us.  Then I noticed a little message on the bottom of the airlines web page "Or $400 + 30,000 Frequent flier miles."  I asked my wife "How many miles have you saved up?"

We had just under 30k, and my father in law who files all the time for his job gave us the last few miles we needed.  Now we are going to Hawaii!! I think my favorite part of the trip will be in about 12 years when Avery complains and says "but I've never been to Hawaii before!" and I get to say "Oh sure you have honey, here are some photos"

We are going in the end of May, this will make our black Friday purchase of walmart luggage pay off.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! We totally missed Noah while we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon. It'll be so fun to have Avery there with you!!

Crysler's said...

You guys suck. BAD.

twiddyfam said...

What a cute little girl! Congratulations! Hope momma and baby are doing great, you too dad. Have fun in Hawaii..