Friday, December 15, 2017

May

  Well May was seven months ago.  Most of the pictures are Mother's Day related.  I got to go to Harper's little Kindergarten Mother's Day Tea.  Thanks to preschool this was the first such event I was able to ever go to.  It was adorable. 



Harper and her class performing a dance for the moms.

More dancing.

That's Howie gently spinning Harper during the dance. 

Harper and I took a selfie at the Mother's Day tea.

Luke, Sisko, and a lot of Rice Krispies.

I think Luke and Sisko were both eating the cereal off the floor.

Yes I randomly found Luke's toothbrush perched on the base boards.

I also found an apple with the smallest bite ever taken out of it at the base of the stairs.  I'm told I will miss this stuff one day.

Luke grabbing the camera lens.

My Mother's day cards and flowers.
Luke made this sweet bouquet at Church.

Avery drew some nice chalk flowers for me.

Harper made this portrait of me.  Very accurate.

Emery made this lovely heart for me at preschool.

No comments: